L.A.GUNS-Electric Gypsy (by hollywoodglitter)
this is what happens when you’ve only watched through the first season of st: tng and this is the most memorable thing to you for some reason and you think about it a lot even though you watched the ep like a year and a half ago and you have a weird-ass dream about wil wheaton that involves hostile pirates and international espionage and mermaids and forced blood donation and then someone leaves you alone with photoshop and the internet
I’m not gonna lie, Marge: I’m kind of prefer the reality.
Reality kicks ass
- JACK: Good evening. Hope we're not interrupting. (Shakes THE DOCTOR's hand.) Jack Harkness. I've been hearing about you on the way over.
- ROSE: He knows. I had to tell him about us being... time agents.
- JACK: It was a real pleasure to meet you, Mr. Spock. (Slaps THE DOCTOR on the back and walks off.)
- THE DOCTOR (incredulous): Mr. Spock?!
- ROSE: What was I supposed to say? You don't have a name! Don't you ever get tired of "doctor"? Doctor who?